How do I stop the camera from recording video automatically?
cchamp77
Contributor - Level 1

When in camera mode and I switch to video the phone auto starts recording, how do you turn this option off?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to keep video recorder from auto recording?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
cchamp77,

We certainly want you to enjoy all aspects of your device. You are doing everything right, when setting up to record a video. Automatically recording as soon as your hit video, is how it is designed to work. There is no option to turn that on/off, but that certainly is an interesting suggestion that will be lifted up. Click for more great info and tips specifically for your device http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/galaxy-note-4/

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
cchamp77,

We certainly want you to enjoy all aspects of your device. You are doing everything right, when setting up to record a video. Automatically recording as soon as your hit video, is how it is designed to work. There is no option to turn that on/off, but that certainly is an interesting suggestion that will be lifted up. Click for more great info and tips specifically for your device http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/galaxy-note-4/

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
cchamp77
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks, that answer my question and maybe with some updates in the future this will be looked at.

0 Likes