I have to shut my phone off to get my email to come through? Blackberry Q10. Any ideas on how to correct this?
bostravel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have to shut my phone off to get my email to come through? Blackberry Q10. Any ideas on how to correct this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have to shut my phone off to get my email to come through? Blackberry Q10. Any ideas on how to correct this?
Snn5
Legend

Sounds like a sync issue.  Do you have a long time in between sync periods?  Or do you use push services instead of scheduled sync?

Re: I have to shut my phone off to get my email to come through? Blackberry Q10. Any ideas on how to correct this?
bostravel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have never had the problem before it just started. do you think if I reload the email it might correct it?

Snn5
Legend

Refresh, reload, restart.  Id try all the above.

bostravel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you

Snn5
Legend

Did this work?