pennylane67

Hi my old phone was accidentally mailed back with my SD card full of precious photos. No one seems able to help me get it back once the phone reaches the warehouse. .. Anyone know of a phone number for the Texas warehouse or who I can contact.  Customer service reps have been no help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP
Snn5
Legend

They will not return anything to you that you sent to them.

0 Likes
pennylane67

I don't see why they cannot. Someone has to check the phone in and then they examine it thoroughly to make sure I didn't cause the damage. I work in the customer service field and I go to great lengths to help people. I'm not seeing that at all with Verizon.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes, they check over the phone, but the instructions sent by reps and the info in the box/envelope state to remove any cards,  removable batteries, and back case covers if applicable regarding replacement phones and with trade-ins, usually only the SD card if applicable is removed before sending in.  The instructions also state that no accessory can be returned.  I wish they could be as accommodating as you are in your customer service attitude, but alas, they are not.

0 Likes