Droid Turbo keeps rebooting
bhargav
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since the last update My Turbo keeps rebooting by itself. Does anyone know what the issue is?

I did do cache clearing and factory reset but it still continues to reboot several times a day randomly and this kinda driving me crazy. Who owns the responsibility to get it fixed ??? Is it a hardware issue or is it just a software bug ?? Is this problem acknowledged and is someone working on it ????

Labels (2)
Re: Droid Turbo keeps rebooting
ja2015

Do you know if you have developer options enabled?

0 Likes
bhargav
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes i have developer option enabled.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
bhargav thank you for the information! I see this has taken place since your last update. When you did the factory reset you may have had your 3rd party apps restored as well automatically. Lets try running the phone in safe mode http://spr.ly/6-12Nv50 to see if one of these apps may be contributing to the problem.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
bhargav
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sure i'll fire up my droid turbo in safe mode.. hopefully i'll get an answer for both rebooting and wifi connection problems that i am facing since update. Thank you will update again at the EOD.

Thank You

0 Likes
bhargav
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi there this is what I did from two days, did a factory reset and did not install any app for a day but it started restarting and then went as far as creating a new google account and used that account for my phone but ended up rebooting itself... Now for the third time I did reset and used safe mode but no use it's doing the same thing... Everything is happening after the recent update... Pls do respond with next course of action ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for keeping us posted of your continuous efforts to resolve the issue with your device. I think this calls for a phone call please send a private message or please give us a call at 800-922-0204 to get this taken care of as soon as possible..
VanetrisC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
dthiede1

I'm having the same problem. Was this ever resolved?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's take a look and see what is going on here dthiede1. When was the update done to your phone? What troubleshooting  steps have you done to get this resolved? I want to make sure no steps are repeated. Did you do a cache clear on your phone? Was the phone placed in safe mode? Keep us updated so we can further assist.

JorgeO_VZW

0 Likes
Mistafyme
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone keep randomly rebooting as well happend 5 times today!