Nano Sims card
my2chaydens

Verizon customer service had told me after locking self out of my no contract htc desire 612... To take my Sims card out of my device...k...I did. I'm sort of middle aged..Didn't grow up with electronics...right. Then I tell her at customer service number...my Sims card has an x right...she says add a code. Well turns out...she somehow thought I would be asking about a new cell...Hmmm...telling me to put in code didn't work...I mean..why..Would I need to take out and put in a ....New Sims card right? They come factory installed#!#@! To get to the point

Has anyone ever been able to use or reuse a nano Sims after taking out and installing? Or would I just need to drive to my nearest real Verizon store?

Thanks for any comments and for reading!

Hava awesome day! Chayden

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nano Sims card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's make sure you get connected again, my2chaydens! Were you being prompted for a SIM PIN/ PUK or just a standard lock code? It is possible a SIM can become unseated so it would be necessary to take it out and put it back in
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes