I have an iPhone 5 that was purchased with a Verizon Wireless with 2 years plan which is already finished. It is more than two years old and I have upgraded it to a iphone 6 plus. I want to send the iphone 5 to my Mom in Iran but I am not sure will it wor
Alirezacrow
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an iPhone 5 that was purchased with a Verizon Wireless with 2 years plan which is already finished. It is more than two years old and I have upgraded it to a iphone 6 plus. I want to send the iphone 5 to my Mom in Iran but I am not sure will it work in Iran or not? If so, How can I get it unlocked?Apple @

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have an iPhone 5 that was purchased with a Verizon Wireless with 2 years plan which is already finished. It is more than two years old and I have upgraded it to a iphone 6 plus. I want to send the iphone 5 to my Mom in Iran but I am not sure will it
Weth
Legend

Iran uses GSM, so the iPhone 5 will work.  It is already unlocked.  Just put local Iranian SIM in phone. 

View solution in original post

Re: I have an iPhone 5 that was purchased with a Verizon Wireless with 2 years plan which is already finished. It is more than two years old and I have upgraded it to a iphone 6 plus. I want to send the iphone 5 to my Mom in Iran but I am not sure will it
Weth
Legend

Iran uses GSM, so the iPhone 5 will work.  It is already unlocked.  Just put local Iranian SIM in phone. 

Alirezacrow
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you very much for your quick answer and help.

0 Likes