hAD TO RESET MY AOL PASSWORD AND NOW MY BLACKBERRY WON'T LET ME SEND EMAILS.
JWW31

I had to reset my AOL Password and now my Blackberry won't let me send send emails.  I can still receive them but can not reply either.  Went to setup to change AOL password there and it wouldn't take my Blackberry Password ID.  So I clicked on "forgot password".  It said it was sending my password to ######(my cell number)@vzn.blackberry.net       Where is this???????  How do I find it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: hAD TO RESET MY AOL PASSWORD AND NOW MY BLACKBERRY WON'T LET ME SEND EMAILS.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
JWW31,

We all need access to our email and we're happy to help make sure you are able to use your email account. Are you receiving a specific error message when attempting to send emails? Have you attempted to remove the AOL account entirely and the re-adding it? How did you attempt to reset the password? Through the Blackberry site here https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword/?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes