Galaxy S5 issue with Bluetooth since recent upgrade
djfor0524

Help. I am having issues with connectivity in my car.  I have a Galaxy S5 (obtained in September 2014) and it has always synced with my Bluetooth speaker in my car.  Since the update, I have issues.  It wouldn't connect, so I unpaired, deleted all references in my car and phone. Then re-established a connection.  Now it is a 50/50 chance that when I turn on the car the phone syncs.  When it doesn't I either have to try to connect to the Bluetooth in my car via the phone, or turn my phone off, then on.  Is there a fix for this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S5 issue with Bluetooth since recent upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
It can be frustrating to have issues with the Bluetooth especially when you need to sync your phone to it. How does the Bluetooth  work on your phone with other devices instead of the car? Have you tried to sync another phone with your car to see if the same thing happens?   SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes