Can I talk to someone who can explain my bill?
Stakgold
Enthusiast - Level 1

I believe I have been misled and that my bill is in error.  I find the website confusing and even calling (and paying $3.50) to pay by phone challenging.  Is there any place I can get help?  I am 80

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can the elderly get a person to talk to explain the bills and navigate the system?
Snn5
Legend

You can call *611 from your phone, press 1, press 4, say "agent."  Paying by website or by phone app (if available) is so much easier and cheaper.

View solution in original post

Re: Can the elderly get a person to talk to explain the bills and navigate the system?
Snn5
Legend

You can call *611 from your phone, press 1, press 4, say "agent."  Paying by website or by phone app (if available) is so much easier and cheaper.

Sam1121

I will try this tomorrow - thank you

0 Likes
DCG75

Old Post, please update...this does not work

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes