Is Verizon trying to rip anyone else off that got into the Apple trade in program, to trade up to the IPhone 6???
Halpin24

Is Verizon trying to rip anyone else off that got into the Apple trade in program, to trade up to the IPhone 6???  I sent my 4s back to them in October 2014 and still have not received my rebate.  They continue to give me the run around everytime I call.  Anyone else having this problem???  I've been a Verizon customer for a very long time and this is how they treat there loyal customers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is Verizon trying to rip anyone else off that got into the Apple trade in program, to trade up to the IPhone 6???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Halpin24,

We definitely want to make sure you get your gift card! It's very important to make sure you get what you're supposed to. You can absolutely see if the status is available through our web site any time. http://vz.to/1DZjyHw If it isn't showing or isn't updated the best option is to reach out to our device recycling team at (877) 247-3846. They are the best able to check the status and make sure this is resolved for you.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon trying to rip anyone else off that got into the Apple trade in program, to trade up to the IPhone 6???
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Unfortunately if you search this forum you'll see there have been many, many people who've had issues with this program.  Some had been persistent and had their issue resolved...others, not so much.  Best advice is to keep trying...best of luck to you...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We're very concerned you haven't received your trade in gift card. It is important this issue gets resolved for you. When you call are you calling customer service or the trade in team? What information have you been provided about the status of the gift card?   SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jreiskin

I wish I had never moved to the 6

I did not realize Apple and Verizon did not work together and did not allow for multitasking

0 Likes
MTAC316

Switch to a Droid, you'll be happier.  I did!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Multi-tasking as in doing more than one thing at a time, like several apps?  Or voice and talk at the same time?Disappointed

0 Likes
Halpin24

I have tried everything, I called Verizon Customer Service and they keep telling me they can't do anything about it, and that I have to contact the recycling center.  I've called the recycling center multiple times and they just keep telling me they are going to send my case to the next level, whatever that means.  They actually told me about 2 weeks ago that I would have my rebate within 5 days, like I said, that was 2 weeks ago and still nothing.  That is all I want is my rebate that I am owed, or I just want my phone back.  I'm sick of the run around everyone is giving me, I won't give up until I get my rebate that I am owed and if I don't get it, I will be switching wireless providers. 

0 Likes
Halpin24

I Love my iPhone, nothing wrong with the phone at all, just want the rebate they promised me when I sent them my old iPhone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Halpin24,

We definitely want to make sure you get your gift card! It's very important to make sure you get what you're supposed to. You can absolutely see if the status is available through our web site any time. http://vz.to/1DZjyHw If it isn't showing or isn't updated the best option is to reach out to our device recycling team at (877) 247-3846. They are the best able to check the status and make sure this is resolved for you.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes