Can I set up a usb tether?
nacogdoches

I have all share, etc and can use the internet sharing / hot spot feature, but unlike the Samsung SIII I previously used there is no USB tether option that I can find.. (interestly.. Nokia says there is supposed to be)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how can I usb tether?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That is an excellent question! The moment I saw this post I went to any information source I could think of. While the hotspot is certainly an option, USB tethering does not appear to be an option on the Nokia Lumia 928. This may be something that could be offered in a future update, but at this time, it does not appear to be available.  BryanS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how can I usb tether?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That is an excellent question! The moment I saw this post I went to any information source I could think of. While the hotspot is certainly an option, USB tethering does not appear to be an option on the Nokia Lumia 928. This may be something that could be offered in a future update, but at this time, it does not appear to be available.  BryanS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes