I have an LG Cosmos and every time I try to look at games in the app center it tells me "cannot connect at this time" has been happening for 2 days now.
AleksPierce

Every single time I try to look at the action/adventure/rpg category it will not let me in, has been happening for 2 days now, what is wrong with my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an LG Cosmos and every time I try to look at games in the app center it tells me "cannot connect at this time" has been happening for 2 days now.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hey there, AleksPierce! I'm sorry you've been having trouble shopping for games. I can see that it started 2 days before your post. If this is still a problem for you, please post back with additional details.   What about other app markets outside of Action/Adventure/RPG? Any trouble viewing other categories? Do you happen to know if there are any content restrictions placed on your line by the Account Owner (assuming that's someone else)?   DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes