Since last weekend (3-15-15) I have been unable to send/receive text messages with a friend who has Sprint service. The messages send with no errors on either side, but neither side is receiving the messages. Is anyone else having any similar issues?
Retrohacker

Since last weekend (3-15-15) I have been unable to send/receive text messages with a friend who has Sprint service. The messages send with no errors on either side, but neither side is receiving the messages. It seems to be only this one person affected by this issue, everyone else that I've tried sending messages to has responded with no trouble. Is anyone else having any similar issues?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Since last weekend (3-15-15) I have been unable to send/receive text messages with a friend who has Sprint service. The messages send with no errors on either side, but neither side is receiving the messages. Is anyone else having any similar issues?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Retrohacker, Your text messages are too important to be missed! Let's figure this out, together. Are you able to successfully make and receive calls from your friend? Which phone do you have with us? Any new messaging applications or changes that you can recall on the phone since this issue began? Please share details so we can get to the bottom of this for you.  TanishaS1_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes