Has anyone had trouble with the LG 3 Cosmos when a call comes in; I am not able to hear from the caller, but, they can hear me? The volumn is turned up but I can't seem to resolve the issue? Thanks
robinbird18

Has anyone had trouble with the LG 3 Cosmos when a call comes in; I am not able to hear from the caller, but, they can hear me?  The volumn is turned up but I can't seem to resolve the issue?  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone had trouble with the LG 3 Cosmos when a call comes in; I am not able to hear from the caller, but, they can hear me? The volumn is turned up but I can't seem to resolve the issue? Thanks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Oh no, Robinbird18! This is not what we like to hear about your cell phone. It makes it pretty hard to have a conversation with someone when you can't hear them. If you make a phone call out are you able to have a conversation with someone without any issues? How long has this been going on? Have you tried to use the phone on speaker phone to see if that works at all? Please keep us posted.   KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes