Ellipsis Jetpack not turning on
altrace
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having this problem. Dealing with Asurion however as my Ellipsis is under their warranty.  My third unit just quit...tried hard reset but it just cycles and goes back to "Goodbye."  Is their a more reliable JetPack for better service?  I shut the unit down at night.

Message was branched to a new discussion for better exposure by: Verizon Moderator<<>>

Labels (1)
Re: Ellipsis Jetpack not turning on
TXhillcountry
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, total junk and am on my 5th or 6th replacement device in 6 months.  Is there a better more reliable hot spot device??

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis Jetpack not turning on
jofo2015

I also continued to get the "Goodbye" message after multiple resets (which is found next to your flash card under the flap).  In lieu of trying to make it reach escape velocity, I started pressing the button, the only button it has, multiple times. I reset the hotspot, waited for the "Ellipsis" logo to come on and just as it went off, I started pressing the button as many times as I could for 1-2 minutes (annoying AND tiring, it's a 2 for 1) until it successfully booted into the directory messages.  Will it work for you? who cares, you'll spend at least 15 minutes on the phone or worse trying to get a replacement - might as well try.

0 Likes