Will a Blackberry bold 9930 work as prepaid with Data only or will I need to add in my family share plan/line?
tbabynyc15

I have 3 lines in my account. I shared mins and data with fam. Will like to know if I can use a 9930 bold as prepaid only?

Any other options are welcomed.

Thank you.!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will a Blackberry bold 9930 work as prepaid with Data only or will I need to add in my family share plan/line?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
What better way to enjoy all of the value that prepaid has to offer than with the Blackberry Bold 9930. While prepaid works with a variety of devices, the combination of services can vary. For details on your specific combination,I would suggest calling prepaid directly at 888-294-6804. ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will a Blackberry bold 9930 work as prepaid with Data only or will I need to add in my family share plan/line?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
What better way to enjoy all of the value that prepaid has to offer than with the Blackberry Bold 9930. While prepaid works with a variety of devices, the combination of services can vary. For details on your specific combination,I would suggest calling prepaid directly at 888-294-6804. ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes