Why do e-mail that have been read and deleted keep showing up with the new batch of e-mails?
kcdad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why do e-mails that have been read and deleted on my LG G3 keep showing up with the new batch of e-mails?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why do e-mail that have been read and deleted keep showing up with the new batch of e-mails?
mama23dogs
Legend

WWhich email server?

are you using the built in mail app?

is it set to delete from server if you delete from the phone?

Re: Why do e-mail that have been read and deleted keep showing up with the new batch of e-mails?
je7

I have had the same problem since having to do a hard reset of the phone last summer.

0 Likes
kcdad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the input I found the settings on my computer and fixed the problem.

AZSALUKI
Legend

if it's not being deleted from the server, it could continue to keep coming through.

je7

New  phone since my original post and still having the same problem in addition to incoming email only syncing a few times a day in spite of being set to every 15 minutes. frustrating!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Which email server?   Same phone?

0 Likes