I recently bought a Droid Razr Maxx HD and had to purchase a new SIM card for it. I'd like to give my old phone (Droid Bionic) to my husband. How can I wipe the sim card on my old phone?
sbmccloud

I recently bought a Droid Razr Maxx HD and had to purchase a new SIM card for it.  I'd like to give my old phone (Droid Bionic) to my husband.  How can I wipe the sim card on my old phone?

0 Likes
Re: I recently bought a Droid Razr Maxx HD and had to purchase a new SIM card for it.  I'd like to give my old phone (Droid Bionic) to my husband.  How can I wipe the sim card on my old phone?
Snn5
Legend

He would need his own SIM card.  You cannot wipe a SIM.

0 Likes
Re: I recently bought a Droid Razr Maxx HD and had to purchase a new SIM card for it.  I'd like to give my old phone (Droid Bionic) to my husband.  How can I wipe the sim card on my old phone?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

sbmccloud wrote:

I recently bought a Droid Razr Maxx HD and had to purchase a new SIM card for it.

SIM cards are free at your local Corporate Verizon store or by contacting Customer Service.  Retailers usually charge for them.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If he is a current customer and has a SIM, he can use the same SIM he has.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If he already has a SIM card, he may need a SIM card adapter since the Bionic uses a standard sized SIM card.