Motorola XT-926 Time and Date are Wrong and cannot be changed
umi_87

My Droid Razr HD XT926 is having an issue with date and time also. It has Android 4.4.2 on it also. It was working fine last night before shuting down, phone battery was down so its switch off i go home put it on charge. Booted it up and it wouldn't connect to anything online, and I noticed that the date and time was incorrect. It is saying January 2, 1970 and something like 9:00am. However, the timezone is correct, and it won't accept/keep manually set date and time. Please help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Motorola XT-926 Time and Date are Wrong and cannot be changed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you trying all those great steps, umi_87. Can you verify Automatic date and time and Automatic time zone settings under Settings --> Date and Time are enabled on your device? Additionally, there's been updates released since then to help resolve this particular concern. Please follow the steps at http://vz.to/1EsmKyR  to make sure your System Version reflects 183.46.15.XT926.Verizon.en.US and if it does not match, follow the steps at http://vz.to/1EsmOP3 to complete the newest update. Please keep us posted.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Have you Tried running a power cycle? give that a try or power off the phone remove the Sim Card if this phone has a Sim and I'm thinking it does leave it out of the phone for about 5 min. reinstall the card and re-power the phone see if your time is restored..

0 Likes
umi_87

yes i have tried all the possible thing even i factory reset the phone but still same problem

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well you might try running the phone in Safe Mode see if there's a 3rd party App that might be causing the issue it's worth a shot hopefully the phone will return to normal is all your apps up to Date..

0 Likes
umi_87

I have tried running the phone in Safe Mode but but still same problem.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well ya might try asking a Rep at your local store what could possibly be done they may suggest what I did or they may suggest looking into another Device its hard to say.. sorry there was no solution at this time hopefully one will come soon for ya have a Good Morning.!   B33

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you trying all those great steps, umi_87. Can you verify Automatic date and time and Automatic time zone settings under Settings --> Date and Time are enabled on your device? Additionally, there's been updates released since then to help resolve this particular concern. Please follow the steps at http://vz.to/1EsmKyR  to make sure your System Version reflects 183.46.15.XT926.Verizon.en.US and if it does not match, follow the steps at http://vz.to/1EsmOP3 to complete the newest update. Please keep us posted.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
umi_87

Thanks for your reply. Automatic date and time and Automatic time zone settings are enable. My phone System Version is 182.46.15.XT926.Verizon.en.US. When check for System Updates, I receive this error "check for update was not available at this time. try again later"

How can i update now?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I've had that happen before as well, Try running a system cache then check your update.!

0 Likes
umi_87

Any update on this issue?

0 Likes