Since the lollipop Upgrade my phone does not show missed calls or alerts for voicemails. Is anybody else having this issue?
aprilac

Since the upgrade to lollipop my Galaxy S5 does not show missed calls or alerts for voicemail's. Is anyone else out having this issue? I keep my background data restriction on at all times it makes the battery last a full 2 days like it used to do.

0 Likes
Re: Since the lollipop Upgrade my phone does not show missed calls or alerts for voicemails. Is anybody else having this issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aprilac,

We truly want you to be able to receive your alerts on your phone so you can know when you have been contacted. Let's investigate into this further. Is it the notification shade that you pull down that does not show the alerts? Do you receive alerts for other applications on your device? If you go to Settngs>Sound and notification>While locked, is "show all content" selected? In Settings>Sound and notification>Application notifications does it show that notifications are on for all your calling features?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Since the lollipop Upgrade my phone does not show missed calls or alerts for voicemails. Is anybody else having this issue?
aprilac

It does not show the notification at all. Not even when the screen us unlocked does the phone icon have a number on it. The voice mail icon is not present either. I took it to a Verizon store yesterday he called my phone it showed up. But after I got home my phone was in another room my fiance  called it   I went and got my phone and nothing was there. The guy at the Verizon store looked at me like I was an idiot.  He did a soft reset  and said it should work well it does not.

0 Likes
aprilac

In the settings  sound an notification application  notification  phone is not listed in there

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's strange. Can you share what it actually shows in there? Are you noticing anything else odd as well? Bobbyn_vzw Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes