Samsun Gusto 3 Unable to access My Verizon- Error, Network Problem, Network Unavailable
hiljoball
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a new Samsung Gusto 3.

When I click on Settings- My Verizon, I get an error -  Unable to access My Verizon- Error, Network Problem, Network Unavailable. My wife has a similar phone and hers works just fine.

I have had the phone now for about two weeks and the problem is still there.

John

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsun Gusto 3 Unable to access My Verizon- Error, Network Problem, Network Unavailable
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets ensure your device is running in prime condition. Do you have any data blocks on the line? Did you have the issue previous to the device?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Samsun Gusto 3 Unable to access My Verizon- Error, Network Problem, Network Unavailable
hiljoball
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do not know what ‘data blocks’ are. This phone is brand new – now only two weeks old. I brought it to replace an older phone. That older phone had no problem accessing ‘My Verizon’ – so when I did a simple ‘replace’ of my old phone with the new one – everything should continue to work as before. BUT it does not access My Verizon.

That is all I know. When I bought the new phone, I just followed the prompts to transfer my account to the new one.

My plan is Basic pay as you go.

John

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hiljoball, thank you so much for those details. What kind of phone did you have before the Gusto 3? Are you able to make/receive phone calls and text with the device? Are you able to send any kind of picture mesages? Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
hiljoball
Enthusiast - Level 1

To answer your questions,

My previous phone was a Walmart/Verizon basic flip phone.

I can make and receive phone calls just fine.

I do not use text nor do I send or receive photos, so I do not know if they work.

John

0 Likes