Why can't I subcribe to integrated messaging on my droid turbo?
Giant2

I have tried all day to subscribe to this program, but I continue to receive a message about a code. I no longer can receive text messages and this is becoming frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I subcribe to integrated messaging on my droid turbo?
rcschnoor
Legend

Before Verizon will sync Verizon Messages to your line, you must first input the code Verizon will text you to confirm you actually have the phone in your possession. This is to keep people from keeping track of your texts from a computer by installing the app without your knowledge. The person with possession must acknowledge they want the app installed.

Since you have not yet synced Verizon Messages, you would have to open the stock messaging app on your phone to retrieve that code. If that does not work, you can always call CS and they should be able to activate it for you.Smiley Happy

Hillboy

My issue is that when I use the app off my tablet,a code gets sent to the phone. When I put in the code, I am told to enter valid code. I called Cs and was placed on hold, then dc'd. I would like to set this up on my Droid turbo how do I do so?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hillboy,

Syncing your messages to your phone and tablet, is a great convenience. You've come to the right place for assistance. Please walk me through what steps you are taking, and what errors are appearing when you are attempting to set up your Verizon Messages.
KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hillboy

Ok, so what I have done thus far can you actually wanted to be simple. Using my Sony Xperia tablet, I clicked on pain Verizon Plus message app. After doing you it asked me to enter in a nickname and a telephone number and if they would send a text message to the phone. I did that, phone received a text message. I've been entered the code from the phone on the app on the tablet. A red exclamation mark, with the words, "enter a valid code", I did this several times and it kept saying the code was invalid.

0 Likes