My iPhone recently got smashed and I've been receiving some very important messages that I cannot view. Is there a way to log on and see my phones messages from a tablet/computer?
Andrewpaquin

My iPhone recently got smashed and I've been receiving some very important messages that I cannot view. Is there a way to log on and see my phones messages from a tablet/computer?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone recently got smashed and I've been receiving some very important messages that I cannot view. Is there a way to log on and see my phones messages from a tablet/computer?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If it's text messages then no (unless you're using a messaging app for all of your messages instead of the native iPhone messages). If it's email then yes. Log in to those email accounts online.

0 Likes
Re: My iPhone recently got smashed and I've been receiving some very important messages that I cannot view. Is there a way to log on and see my phones messages from a tablet/computer?
mama23dogs
Legend

iMessage can be viewed and responded to on another Apple device.  IPad, iPod or Mac computer.

regular SMS from non iPhone users will not show and you can't send to those phones.

bummer about the phone....

0 Likes