Block outgoing texts and calls from a certain number?
Mike861

Hi-I am new to this and thought I had already posted a question but do not see it anywhere! So here goes again-I have an iPhone 4s and have already blocked incoming texts and calls from a certain phone number.  Can I also block outgoing calls and texts to that number?

>> Subject edited for brevity <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am new to this discussion board and had already posted a question but do not see it anywhere. So here goes again, I have an iphone 4s and have already blocked incoming texts and calls from a certain phone number. Can i block outgoing as well?
Snn5
Legend

If it is your phone, just don't text or call that number.  If it is a family member's you may need to look into some sort of app or service that can put parental controls on the handset.

>> Edited for clarity by Verizon Moderator <<

0 Likes
Re: Block outgoing texts and calls from a certain number?
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

You can block incoming calls and texts on the phone. Not outgoing. Verizon can block up to 5 incoming free. They charge for outgoing blocks. You should be able to Google how to block calls on iPhone. It works like Do Not Disturb. If it's an older child, they can probably figure out how to unblock. If it's just a few numbers, go to MyVerizon and block those. Again, you would be charged for outgoing blocks with Verizon.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes sir...right above your last reply.

0 Likes