I tried to unlock my Note 4 with the finger swipe - failed 4 times and now I at the enter PIN and it is failing - only 4 tries left till wipe. Suggestions????
wpnoel

I tried to unlock my Note 4 with the finger swipe - failed 4 times and now I at the enter PIN and it is failing - only 4 tries left till wipe.  Suggestions????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I tried to unlock my Note 4 with the finger swipe - failed 4 times and now I at the enter PIN and it is failing - only 4 tries left till wipe.  Suggestions????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! Sorry to hear that wpnoel. The only way to access the phone, if you don't recall the pattern or PIN, is to factory reset the phone. This will also happen if you exceed the number of attempts. If you set it up to use your Gmail account to unlock, you will simply type your Gmail account password.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I tried to unlock my Note 4 with the finger swipe - failed 4 times and now I at the enter PIN and it is failing - only 4 tries left till wipe.  Suggestions????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! Sorry to hear that wpnoel. The only way to access the phone, if you don't recall the pattern or PIN, is to factory reset the phone. This will also happen if you exceed the number of attempts. If you set it up to use your Gmail account to unlock, you will simply type your Gmail account password.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes