Forgot my emergency password because I've been using thumb swipe
medusa315

I forgot my emergency password because I entered it the day I got my phone but have been using thumb swipe since. I tried what I thought was the password and a few variations on it and now have 4 attempts to complete it successfully before it resorts to factory settings. I tried calling it with Android Device Tracker but it never rang. I don't have my location on on the phone. Does anyone know how to help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Forgot my emergency password because I've been using thumb swipe
Snn5
Legend

You should be asked to log into your Google Account.  If you have forgotten your Google account log in info, you should have that info sent to you from a desktop PC.  If you cannot get that info due to security phrases or whatnot being forgotten, you'll need to FDR.

View solution in original post

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

If for what ever reason Google Device manager won't work for you, then you will need to do the FDR.  Sorry  

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You should be asked to log into your Google Account.  If you have forgotten your Google account log in info, you should have that info sent to you from a desktop PC.  If you cannot get that info due to security phrases or whatnot being forgotten, you'll need to FDR.