Some share buttons don't work on my tablet
mete

I have a Samsung tablet, model GT-P3113 and its Operating System is Android. In some websites when I click share buttons like addthis and sharethis, they don't work and are inactive. I refresh the page and it doesn't help. For example, none of share buttons of http://www.threehosts.com/ratings/comparison-software/wordpress-vs-joomla-vs-drupal.html work on my tablet, but when I go to this page via my Laptop the share buttons work. My laptop OS is Windows 8.

One of my friends has iPad and I sent this link to him. The share buttons work correctly for her.

Does my problem come from my Android which doesn't support share plugins perfectly, or it comes from my tablet model?

Is there anyone with Samsung GT-P3113 on this forum? If so, could you please test the mentioned page and tell if its share buttons are active or not?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Some share buttons don't work on my tablet
Snn5
Legend

What apps are you trying to share with?  IE...messaging, Bluetooth, Hangouts, Verizon Messages, Email app?

0 Likes
Re: Some share buttons don't work on my tablet
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2,  7", model GT-P3113, wifi only (not on my Verizon plan).  It's currently running Android 4.2.2; the share buttons on the site you listed above seem to work for me...I didn't actually go through and "share" anything, but I did get to this screen and it appears that all I need to do is log in to whatever service I want to  use to share the post :

Photo