So, I need to (1) reset my security code because I have forgotten it, so (2) I can make sure that my new verizon phone doesn't automatically (auto-pay) renew come March. Problem is, I forgot to regiser this number with verizon. ( I thought that happejned
epsteinds

So, I need to (1) reset my security code because I have forgotten it, so (2) I can make sure that my new verizon phone doesn't automatically (auto-pay) renew come March. Problem is, I forgot to regiser this number with verizon. ( I thought that happejned automatically when I activateed the phone) Can you help me do both? (Also, this basic phone is a temporary replacement for my verizon, Samsung smartphone which cracked, until I get my upgrade in a couple of weeks. So that old phone is still "active")

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: So, I need to (1) reset my security code because I have forgotten it, so (2) I can make sure that my new verizon phone doesn't automatically (auto-pay) renew come March. Problem is, I forgot to regiser this number with verizon. ( I thought that happej
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

You need to call Customer Service to help you with that: 888-294-6804

View solution in original post

Re: So, I need to (1) reset my security code because I have forgotten it, so (2) I can make sure that my new verizon phone doesn't automatically (auto-pay) renew come March. Problem is, I forgot to regiser this number with verizon. ( I thought that happej
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

You need to call Customer Service to help you with that: 888-294-6804