Automatic time zone selection wrong after latest Droid Turbo update. Please help.
adin75

Automatic time zone selection wrong after latest Droid Turbo update. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Automatic time zone selection wrong after latest Droid Turbo update. Please help.
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Do a System Cache Clear and this may help your time zone issue.

go to link:

Clear Cache Partition

0 Likes
Re: Automatic time zone selection wrong after latest Droid Turbo update. Please help.
vzwbxf4

This is happening to both my spouse (TURBO 32GB) and I (TURBO 64GB). The first time she noticed was three days ago. Her phone was correct at home (Pacific time zone), but when she got to Seatac airport, her phone was in Alaska time zone. Yesterday, I went downtown and my phone's time went back an hour and the time zone was set to Alaska. At home, it is correctly set to Pacific with correct time. It is correct right now, but her's is wrong right now (she's downtown). Seems like something wrong in the information the phone is receiving off the network, but could it be the phones? This wasn't happening a week ago. Thanks for any thoughts.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Most all discussions relating to time have been on the west coast and more northern than southern.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i suspect the network because almost everyone i know in AZ who has verizon, had their time changed on sunday. the problem is that we don't change our clocks here. this happened on at least 4 different types of phones that i know of. i turned mine off and back on and it's been fine since then.