I need to access text messages older than 90 days for a civil court case. These messages are essential and still stored physically on my phone. How can I access them?
Brooke1101
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need to access text messages older than 90 days for a civil court case. These messages are essential and still stored physically on my phone. How can I access them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need to access text messages older than 90 days for a civil court case. These messages are essential and still stored physically on my phone. How can I access them?
rcschnoor
Legend

I suppose I don't reallly understand your question. If they are still physically on your phone, can't you just look at them????

Re: I need to access text messages older than 90 days for a civil court case. These messages are essential and still stored physically on my phone. How can I access them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brooke1101,

Look no further help is here! I can definitely understand the importance of being able to retrieve your text messages.

You mentioned the text messages are still on your phone. Are you trying to print them? If so, you can forward them to your email and print them that way. Do you still have the phone with the text messages?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Brooke1101
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes! I need to print them. Will the recipient's name be present if so? This person really screwed me over (or is trying to) and these messages will clear the whole issue up. The phone is the one I''m currently using, so yes, i have it. I was hoping to print them conversation-style in order to show the sequential progress of the messages, along with the times. Is there anything I can do?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Take screen shots of the "conversations" - then print the screenshots?

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

An option is to use bitpim software, assuming your phone is compatible.  If it isn't listed, try using a similar phone from the same manufacturer.

Welcome to BitPim

0 Likes