Verizon Cloud settings?
rfirst20

I downloaded the Verizon Cloud installer and everything went well. But now I realize that my Verizon cloud account isn't only backing up my phone, its backing up my computer too. how do i set up my account to only back up my phone and not my desktop?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud settings?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand not wanting to back up everything on your computer rfirst20! From the desktop menu, click "Preferences" and then "Backup settings. This will allow you to select what to back up on your computer. Keep us posted.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rfirst20

I definitely want to ensure you can manage your media just the way you need! You can check out all the options and get the steps necessary right here: http://vz.to/1eKeCYv

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rfirst20

I looked through all of the topics and did not find one that answered my specific question. I only need my phone backed up but my account keeps backing up my desktop and using up all of my storage for my account. How do i set it up to only back up my phone and not my desktop?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rfirst20,

Great question! It's important to only have what you need backed up. What type of phone do you have? Do you have the desktop application on your computer as well?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rfirst20

I have a Droid Ultra and yes I did download the desktop application.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand not wanting to back up everything on your computer rfirst20! From the desktop menu, click "Preferences" and then "Backup settings. This will allow you to select what to back up on your computer. Keep us posted.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes
rfirst20

I can't find the preference button anywhere. Is it on the desktop application?

0 Likes