I need to know if when I remove my sim card from my New Moto X Android 5.0 to my new Moto X Android 5.0 (Due to warrenty work. Will my apps, contacts, games, etc all be the same on my new phone?
chuckbuster
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having problems with my brand new Moto X phone and a new one was sent to me as replacement. It instructs me to remove the sim card from my old device and place it into the new one. Now I am not tech savvy and now a days you don't get any written instructions with anything electronic. I'm old school or just plain old, you pick.  I have no clue as to how to find out if when I do remove the simm card and place it into the new replacement phone will all my contacts, games, apps, (boom beach and everything that I downloaded on to it) be there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need to know if when I remove my simm card from my New Moto X Android 5.0 to my new Moto X Android 5.0 (Due to warrenty work. Will my apps, contacts, games, etc all be the same on my new phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chuckbuster,

Let's get you some answers and address any confusion. The transfer of your SIM Card from one phone to another will not transfer your apps, contacts or games. You will need to sign in using your Gmail account to have this information transfered.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I need to know if when I remove my simm card from my New Moto X Android 5.0 to my new Moto X Android 5.0 (Due to warrenty work. Will my apps, contacts, games, etc all be the same on my new phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chuckbuster,

Let's get you some answers and address any confusion. The transfer of your SIM Card from one phone to another will not transfer your apps, contacts or games. You will need to sign in using your Gmail account to have this information transfered.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes