This is my Android
B33
Legend

Wow what a neat new Launcher.. Have look a D.L.  happy Monday..

This is My Android: February 2015 | Droid Life

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: This is my Android
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nova Launcher isn't new. It has been around for well over a year now. I used it on a Galaxy S4 last year because I couldn't stand TouchWiz. I knew about it long before I ever used it. It might have been started when ICS or Jelly Bean was released or shortly after.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: This is my Android
B33
Legend

Yea It's a good launcher as I've used it on occasion although I didn't mention using it on here,  I learned of it from what I read on it through sources like Droid Life.. And from a very good source I knew  for a long time here on the forum and turned to for his great suggestions on and off the Forum..  I can remember some saying TouchWiz was not a fun thing.!  to work with,  one of my Cousins that's been a Samsung follower since the very first Galaxy and has had every model since and now the latest the S5,  said his only complaint on his S4 was the Touchwiz..

So I suggested to him try Nova Launcher he gave it try.. used it.. loved it, and now is using it on his S5. he still uses his S4 as a back up he's like me he keeps his Devices in Keen shape but he likes to buy on impulse when something new come out. b

0 Likes