Ringback tones
EmDem

I have done this but callers still hear the classical music. My purchased ringback tone is set as the default. It's just not working.

>> Branched from an earlier discussion <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringback tones
EmDem

So, my first post was a reply to a post in a different thread, so to clarify: my ringback tones aren't working. I've done everything I'm supposed to do, they just don't work. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Ringback tones....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EmDem,

I am sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your ringback tones. Lets investigate. When was the last time your ringback tones worked? How long ago did you purchase your ringback tones?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
EmDem

I've had ringback tones on other phones, awhile ago; I don't really remember how long. More than a year, I'd say. Ringback tones have never worked with this phone, which I got on 12/15/14. I bought these maybe a month ago or so (they just showed up on my most recent bill). Hope that helps.

~ Melanie  

Sent from my Galaxy s5

0 Likes
jorgeo_vzw
Verizon Employee

EmDem

This did help, thank you. Let's make sure we get this resolved. When setting up your Ringback Tones are you using the Verizon mobile application or are you using the website? Here is some helpful information that will help http://vz.to/1Cb3Y95 .

JorgeO_VZW

0 Likes
EmDem

I have used both the website and the mobile app.

~ Melanie  

Sent from my Galaxy s5

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EmDem-

Do you see your ringback tones online? Are you able to assign the ringback tones to your phone number?  Keep us posted.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter  @VZWSupport

0 Likes
EmDem

No, I can't do anything with ringback tones online. In the Media Store, when I click the link that says Manage Tones for my phone number, nothing happens;  the link doesn't take me anywhere. For the record, none of the functions in the red bar work. I can't filter or search, either. (Help & Sign Out work.)

~ Melanie  

Sent from my Galaxy s5

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EmDem,

That's alarming! That page should definitely work. What browser are you using? Are you able to try another to see if there is any difference? Can you try clearing cookies/temporary internet files to see if that makes a difference?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
EmDem

It's been awhile since I could look at this and when I went to the Media Store just now, I was able to access all the functionality that I could not get to before. (If you did something to fix it, thank you.) I set the default ringback tone to one from my list but when I called my phone a little later, it's still playing the Verizon default music.

0 Likes