I want to unlock my droid razr HD so i can use other prepaid plan from other companies
jaw50

want to unlock razr HD help

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to unlock my droid razr HD so i can use other prepaid plan from other companies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding unlocking details for your Droid Razr HD, jaw50. Your Razr HD is not locked, and should be usable with a different provider. While we cannot guarantee service with a different company, you are able to try and use it with a different carrier. Just be aware that there may be service limitations due to network signal and type.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I want to unlock my droid razr HD so i can use other prepaid plan from other companies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding unlocking details for your Droid Razr HD, jaw50. Your Razr HD is not locked, and should be usable with a different provider. While we cannot guarantee service with a different company, you are able to try and use it with a different carrier. Just be aware that there may be service limitations due to network signal and type.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes