Motorola Krave ZN4 keeps saying Verizon Wireless randomly throughout the day
Patty44
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Motorla Krave ZN4 that keep saying Verizon Wireless randomly throughout the day since my daughter played with my phone. I can't figure out what she hit to cause this so I can make it stop.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a Motorola Krave ZN4 that keeps saying Verizon Wireless randomly throughout the day since my daughter was playing with it. I can't figure out how to make it stop. Removing the battery did not work. Not sure what she did to cause this.
Snn5
Legend

That sound is possibly in result to your signal being lost and reacquired.  You should find a setting within sounds in your menu to disable this sound.  Each time you loss signal but then regain signal you here "Verizon Wireless." 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a Motorola Krave ZN4 that keeps saying Verizon Wireless randomly throughout the day since my daughter was playing with it. I can't figure out how to make it stop. Removing the battery did not work. Not sure what she did to cause this.
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

good morning  Patty44, is this coming up on your display?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

That sound is possibly in result to your signal being lost and reacquired.  You should find a setting within sounds in your menu to disable this sound.  Each time you loss signal but then regain signal you here "Verizon Wireless." 

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

nice one,, here I was looking at maybe the wall paper / background on display was removed  and the standard Verizon Logo came back up as the default.. ... thank you . Snn5 will step back and let  you handle.

0 Likes
Patty44
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went into settings, then sounds, then service alerts. The only one on was ERI so I turned it off and it worked so far.

No more voice saying Verizon Wireless. Thanks.

Snn5
Legend

Glad my suggestion worked.  It's been awhile since I had a basic phone, but I remembered that from back when I did.

0 Likes