Not able to log into Verizon Cloud on Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
ThePathfinder

Not able to log into Verizon Cloud getting a message that my phone number has changed and that I should factory data reset the device and then restart to setup my cloud account. I have not changed numbers and don't want to factory data reset.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not able to log into Verizon Cloud on Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is really odd, ThePathfinder. I too would be a bit weary of doing that, but the factory reset isn't as bad as it used to be. Let's try this step first before even considering that route. If you go to Settings > App Manager > All Verizon Cloud > Can you clear the apps cache and data, and possibly uninstall any updates for it? This may be enough to clear past info stored for the app, and may allow you to sign in with no issues.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Not able to log into Verizon Cloud on Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is really odd, ThePathfinder. I too would be a bit weary of doing that, but the factory reset isn't as bad as it used to be. Let's try this step first before even considering that route. If you go to Settings > App Manager > All Verizon Cloud > Can you clear the apps cache and data, and possibly uninstall any updates for it? This may be enough to clear past info stored for the app, and may allow you to sign in with no issues.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes