Employee Commendation
dpark189
Enthusiast - Level 1

I looked around the website for a place where I could send a commendation but couldn't find one, so hopefully this will reach the attention of the right people.

In general, I have come to expect a fairly low level of customer service from call centers. However, recently I had spoken with Lasonya, who utterly surprised me with her diligence. I originally called in to make a few changes to my account and she did what I asked, which is expected. But a few hours later she called me back to tell me of an alternative method that was cheaper than what I had originally planned. This in itself showed her willingness to go beyond what is typical and it was very refreshing.

She surprised me once again today (more than a month since my initial call), which was the day that the changes were to take effect. She called me to follow up and reconfirm the changes. She is an exemplar of what a customer service agent should be and while I usually don't bother with commendations, I feel that she more than any other agent I have spoken with at verizon, or any other call center/company, deserves one.

Labels (1)