Is there a way to print texts/messages older than 90 days from phone without wireless printer?
zobqueen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a way to print texts/messages older than 90 days from phone without wireless printer?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to print texts/messages older than 90 days from phone without wireless printer?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use a text backup app that provides for printing like SMS Backup and Restore, save the file to your computer, and print the texts from your computer.

View solution in original post

Re: Is there a way to print texts/messages older than 90 days from phone without wireless printer?
bearone21
Legend

email/forward them to yourself & print on a non-wireless printer.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use a text backup app that provides for printing like SMS Backup and Restore, save the file to your computer, and print the texts from your computer.

zobqueen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks...I downloaded the ap and it worked.  Just having a difficult time printing out a xml document on my computer...any suggestions?

0 Likes
zobqueen
Enthusiast - Level 1

thanks for the reply....but forwarding to my email  - well, there were too many that I wanted printed.  But do appreciate your answering.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ensure you have the XSL Stylesheet file also copied to your computer.  Then with the XML file open on your computer, you should be able to do a File Print.

0 Likes