multi window apps
deevegas
Enthusiast - Level 1

Isn't there a way to include other apps as part of the multi window menu?.  It would be nice to refer to my calendar while in another window

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: multi window apps
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Open the multi-window tray and at the very bottom, tap the More button (looks like a triangle of dots).  Tap the Edit button and you should get another window open on the right-hand side of the screen listing other available apps.  Long-press Calendar (or whatever other app you want) and drag it to the multi-window tray.

AZSALUKI
Legend

try what tikibar mentioned. however, not all apps are available in multi window. i'm not sure if the calendar is or not?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, the calendar should be available.

For clarity, my response should have said:  "Tap the Edit button and you should get another window open on the right-hand side of the screen listing the apps that are available in multi-window".  

0 Likes
deevegas
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've done all of that, but the calendar app is but available.  Actually, a lot of my apps are missing.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's why I said the calendar app should be available ... I know it is on an S5, but sometimes things are different between phones/OS'.  As AZSALUKI said, not all apps are available in multi-window, which is why I edited my original response.  Which phone are you using?

0 Likes