anybody having trouble hearing people when they call in and have to call back to be able to hear them
dosctili

anybody having trouble hearing people when they call in and having the call then back to beable to hear them

0 Likes
Re: anybody having trouble hearing people when they call in and have to call back to be able to hear them
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

dosctili,

This is not normal!  You should not have to do this in order to get audio on your calls.  How has this been going on for? Has this been happening to all your calls? Provide some more details to get this issue resolved.  We are here to help.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: anybody having trouble hearing people when they call in and have to call back to be able to hear them
dosctili

been going on sense my contract started back in july/aug. starts with 1or 2 calls then it will be all calls in a week or so. i call tech support and they have me remove any thing i have down loaded or a factory reset then it will work good for 2/4 weeks  or less and then start again. they have had me to take out sd card and pic.s so now i have deleted everything in my cloud account and will not download anything to my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great information dosctili! Based on the troubleshooting and the results outlined in your post, it appears that a third party conflict exists and this is creating the issue. The fact that your phone works fine for 2 to 4 weeks and then issue starts, confirms that once a certain application (unknown) is installed the conflict creates the audio issue. I recommend doing a factory reset as per this link http://vz.to/16bKOqq Make sure to uncheck at step 3 **very important**, then install your third party applications one at a time and test a few hours before you install the next one. This will allow you to identify the application that is causing the issue; once identified remove/delete and do not install again.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
dosctili

i think i said i DON'T DOWN LOAD ANY THING ANYMORE because i know i'm gonna have to do a factory reset every time i call verizon.

0 Likes