Browser & Keyboard stop running
TeddyB1967

I have an LG Intuition VS950. When ever I open the bookmarks tab I get a message that says ... " Sorry unfortunately, browser has stopped" then it closes the browser. I can't get to any of the bookmarks or the saved pages to read offline.

Also, my keyboard stops working. It's the same message " "Unfortunately, the keyboard has stopped working"

I have cleared cookies and cache, removed pictures and quick memo's from my phone, as well as uninstall different apps. I have plenty of space on my phone.

What can I do to fix this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Browser & Keyboard stop running
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for sharing your concerns over your LG Intuition, TeddyB1967. It sounds like you've done some solid troubleshooting. I'd like to join you in your efforts! Please also place your device into Safe Mode and re-test. The instructions for Safe Mode are here: http://vz.to/1FPR0oC Let me know how it goes!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
TeddyB1967

It didn't fix the problem. Still have original problems and now the phone shuts off and restarts like a million times for what seems like no reason. After shutting it off for a few minutes, things are fine for awhile but goes back to the same thing with shutting off and restarting. Seems like a computer that is over heating, but the phone isn't "hot". It does get warm so not sure if that's the problem or if it's because it's just getting old and out dated? Don't know how to fix it. I am planning on cancelling my account (all phones) soon anyway's and going with prepaid for unlimited talk text and data. Cheaper and more data, just can't afford these 300.00 and 400.00 a month phone bills.

Thanks for the help, it was appreciated

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to leave us TeddyB. We want to get any issues addressed. Did this start after an application was downloaded? any odd error messages?

Try backing it up and then a hard reset. Here's how: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-62301/

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TeddyB1967

Nothing that I have tried is working. The phone won't stay on long enough to do anything with it. The phone has a non removable battery so it looks like this phone is done. I have another email message for a different problem going on. The newest problem is the phone will not stay on at all. It turns on, but shuts off and restarts. It will keep restarting over and over until I shut it off. Tonight it will not stay on at all. It is charged at about 75/80% so I don't know what else I can do with it. (It charges fine) I tried the factory hard reset, but it doesn't stay on long enough for it to complete the rest. I loved the phone, but I think it's probably not fixable and I can't afford another one like it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TeddyB1967, we definitely want to make sure you get your phone looked at as soon as possible. I beleive it will be in your best interest at this point to stop in a corporate store to het the phone looked at. Here is a link to find a location in your area:http://vz.to/1UPf6nt.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes