galaxy s5 blank sd card error after 4.4.4 update
trucker_jy

Worked great before the update and has no problem on any other phone or computer

Does verizon plan on fixing this?

Seems to be quite common on the Internet

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: galaxy s5 blank sd card error after 4.4.4 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! Sorry to hear you're having troubles with the device after the update, but happy to help. Taking a look I do see this issue has been reported recently with some models of this device. Have you been able to attempt using another SD card for testing purposes? By chance does the issue occur while in Safe mode? Take a look here to see how to place the device into Safe Mode http://vz.to/1rejxXb.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
trucker_jy

Already tried 3 different sd cards and it still doesn't work in safe mode or even after a full factory reset to 4.4.4

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Connect your phone to your computer and copy the contents of the card to it (if you can't get this to work, use an SD card reader), then, use the phone to format the card and transfer the contents back. 

0 Likes
trucker_jy

Tried it already

Phone won't format it and I've formatted it on the computer with the same results

On 3 different sd cards

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

trucker.jy,

Thanks for trying all those steps. Could you please confirm the software version that the phone is currently on http://vz.to/1xmTP9e ?

SandyS_VZW

0 Likes
trucker_jy

Ktu84p.g900vvru1ank2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

trucker.jy,
Thanks for the additional information! Please respond to my direct message in effort to review replacement options. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW

0 Likes