Is VZ Messages App working?... I'm using the app on my iPhone and iPad amd new received text messages are not coming in. Sent messages is working just fine!
jway502
Enthusiast - Level 1

VZ

Labels (1)
Re: Is VZ Messages App working?... I'm using the app on my iPhone and iPad amd new received text messages are not coming in. Sent messages is working just fine!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's odd jway502, let's look into it. Are you not receiving them on the iPhone and tablet, or just on your Messages website? Did you check the native messages app? Do you receive them there? Is it iPhone to iPhone?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: Is VZ Messages App working?... I'm using the app on my iPhone and iPad amd new received text messages are not coming in. Sent messages is working just fine!
ssparr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem.  Had 2 IPhone users message me.  I did not get the messages on my droid RAZR maxx HD plus.  Verizon needs to address this problem immediately.  These were important messages that had to be followed up by phone calls.  There is no reason messaging should ever lose a message.

0 Likes
red57ftw1

Having same problem with message+ installed on iPad, android tablet, and desktop. Worked ok for a day or two, after installing them a couple weeks ago, then on Sep14th  every device except my Verizon phone stopped displaying received messages. Doing a search on this problem showed that Verizon's preferred response is to give no response! Looks like we are on our own on this one!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Red57ftw1, we want you to be able to view your messages from every device. Convenience is key. May I ask, have you been using wi-fi? If so, may I have you test the phone with wi-fi off and then see if you show any new incoming messages that are sent? If not, do you recall any software updates or new apps that were download around that time?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kpayne03

I am having the same problem,  Can send messages but not receive them from ipad. HELP!!!!! JUST GOT IPAD LAST NIGHT AND NEED THIS APP

0 Likes