Can I activate a Sprint device on my plan?
rita3

I currently have adroid on my plan but my sister gave me her apple 4 from sprint as she updated hers....can I replace her phone on my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can I use an apple 4 from sprint that I received to replace my droid on my plan?
Tidbits
Legend

No it must be a Verizon iPhone

View solution in original post

Re: can I use an apple 4 from sprint that I received to replace my droid on my plan?
Tidbits
Legend

No it must be a Verizon iPhone

mikeg803
Contributor - Level 1

Actually, you can activate most Sprint phones on the VZW network.  Both carriers use CDMA technology.  rita@aol, you will need to take the iPhone to a VZW store to determine compatibility for certain.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Verizon will NOT import IMEI's into their database.  It will not work without that. 

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Agree with Tidbits

Sprint locks their phones and Verizon will not add the IMEI into the Verizon database. Since the CDMA iPhone 4 has no SIM card, there isw no option for that. So in full summary It will not work, not at all.

0 Likes