How do I add an iPhone 4s to my account?
dshorty

I have a 4s I want to add and they keep making me try to buy a phone and not add my own phone--how do I get around this

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a 4s that I want to add to my account it won't let me say I have my own phone it keeps making me try to buy one
Weth
Legend

I just confirmed when I go to the Verizon website, sign in with my credentials and click on My Verizon.  Then I go to the left hand side to manage my device and select activate or switch device (not add a line).  It then takes me to the page where I can enter the phone's information to activate. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a 4s that I want to add to my account it won't let me say I have my own phone it keeps making me try to buy one
Weth
Legend

Use activate or switch device, there you can add a line with a device you already have. 

0 Likes
dshorty

I have tried that it wont let me add my own device keeps taking me to buy one

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I just confirmed when I go to the Verizon website, sign in with my credentials and click on My Verizon.  Then I go to the left hand side to manage my device and select activate or switch device (not add a line).  It then takes me to the page where I can enter the phone's information to activate. 

0 Likes