How do I turn off data?
RitaAndBill
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I turn off data on my Extrovert 2?  There is nothing in the settings to do this.  I am getting small data usage showing up even though I never go on the internet or access emails, and I have a pay per use data plan.  I don't really want any data plan at all, and didn't use to have one, but when I returned my defective phone, the rep who placed the order added a $10.00/month data plan, without my consent.  When I called to get it removed, the rep changed it to a "pay per use" plan.  I want things back to the way they were.  I don't want ANY data plan.  I only use the phone for calls and texts, and am not sure why small data amounts are showing up on some days, from .00001 to .00021 mg.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I turn off data on my Extrovert 2?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to log into your on-line My Verizon account (assuming you're the Account Owner) and put a data block on the line, or call Customer Service and have them do it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I turn off data on my Extrovert 2?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to log into your on-line My Verizon account (assuming you're the Account Owner) and put a data block on the line, or call Customer Service and have them do it.

0 Likes