How do I set up a personal hotspot?
AlDrake
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying for days now to get setup the personal hotspot but no success. I don't see either Ipad or Iphone anywhere so I can't begin to connect. I know I'm missing something but I just don't get it. I can connect to the local network fine but that's it. I was hoping someone can walk me through this so I can find out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: howdo I sedtup personal hotspot?
AlDrake
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your reply. I have since contacted phone support where I had help adjusting my account and reviewing if I really need to use Personal Hotspot. They were able to provide me with all I needed to know.

Thank you very much.

Al

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, AlDrake. We're here to help get your hotspot up and running! With regards to your hotspot, what plan are you currently on? Are you able to activate the mobile hotspot in both your tablet or your phone, or do you get an error message when attempting to turn on the hotspot feature.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

Tags (1)
0 Likes
AlDrake
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your reply. I have since contacted phone support where I had help adjusting my account and reviewing if I really need to use Personal Hotspot. They were able to provide me with all I needed to know.

Thank you very much.

Al