Verizon Store Prices Vary? What is the deal ?
Synicasm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Purchased 5 phones the Verizon location in Sandy, Or.  Why were their prices for the Iphone 6 $10 more and the droid turbo $30 more on the edge contract.  I feel like i was scammed on a bait and switch.. Advertised price was not what was changed in store.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Store Prices Vary?  What is the deal ?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Premium retailers are independent resellers of Verizon Wireless products and can have different policies and promotions separate from the offerings from a corporate store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Premium retailers vs corporate stores maybe?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Store Prices Vary? What is the deal ?
Synicasm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Whats the difference ?  Is one allowed to charge more than the other ?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Premium retailers are independent resellers of Verizon Wireless products and can have different policies and promotions separate from the offerings from a corporate store.

0 Likes
Synicasm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just Checked , It IS a premium retailer...  It looks like a Verizon "exclusive" store. 

Thanks for the information Ann154.

It seems to be a little Shady that they Do this.. A person thinks they are going to a "Verizon" store and get taken advantage of.  had to pay 90.00 More than I would of at a True Verizon location.  This seems like a bad way for the Verizon Corporation to allow this.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The premium retailers ALWAYS have their name under the Verizon Wireless sign. I have learned to look for it many years ago.

Weth
Legend

I learned long ago to avoid the less than Premium retailers