What happened to the Droid Turbo Link and where is the Sony xperia Z3v?
Indian
Contributor - Level 1

There was link for the new Droid Turbo and now it is gone.  Does that mean they are having problems with phone and want to hide it?  Is there going to be a Sony xperia z3v link also?  I am trying to decide between these two phones and knowing the problems of both (if any) helps me to make a decision.   Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What happened to the Droid Turbo Link and where is the Sony xperia Z3v?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not all phones receive their own space on the forum.

The Droid Turbo and Note 4 spaces are still there:

DROID TURBO

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

My thoughts exactly, except the links for the Turbo and the Note 4 are gone.  I had been monitoring to make a decision there as well.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not all phones receive their own space on the forum.

The Droid Turbo and Note 4 spaces are still there:

DROID TURBO

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is certainly isn't any rhyme or reason why some devices get their own spaces or how long after the device is released before a space is created.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea it's there but not like it was.. I think there is more to it than created space my theory is the issues that the phone is going through but all phones have there growing pains at one time or another look at the iPhone one had issues with its and antenna and the new one now you can bend frame if your not careful how place in your pocket and they still have there own space.. so maybe it will have a return.. who knows.. But you can find it in Devices & Topics..

Davidoo
Contributor - Level 3

No, the Droid Turbo link is gone.  When you sign into My Verizon and click to view the forums, you then click Android discussions and pictures of each device show up and you click on the device you want to see the forum for.  The Droid Turbo was there until a couple of days ago and now it is gone.  No way to get to the forum anymore.

firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3

Any phone will bend if you don't take care of it. Just wanted to throw that out there.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The link could simply be broken ... maybe the admin_moderator could check?

In the meantime, you can still get to the Droid Turbo space either by:

• using the link I provided in the earlier post
  • clicking Home at the top of the page and then the Droid Turbo link on the right-hand side
  • going to the top of the page, clicking Devices and Topics, then the Spaces tab, then go to page 2 and you should see it
0 Likes
B33
Legend

Davidoo You can also find a picture & Link to the Droid Turbo on the main Paige of the Forum under  Featured Places  but why it was pulled from it's Original is past my knowledge on here.. Hopefully it will return

Just Forgot they Done some Maintenance on the Forum the other day that could be why it Vanished.. 

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I mentioned the link on the Home page in the second bullet. 

I also wondered if the recent Maintenance could have somehow affected the carousel links.